Wednesday, June 29, 2005

...................

got these frm raymond.. ahha.. Thank you so much you did what i couldent you made the tears go away when i thought they wouldent thank you for being my voice when it was shaken by fear thank you for being my eyes when they were blinded by tears thank you for being my friend ill be there for you when everything feels wrong ill do everything i can do A friend is always there when ever you need her A friend will always be there when tears start 2 fall from your eyes. A friend keep you secrets and makes sure you are OK A friend always got your back no matter what you do A friend likes you for who you are and whats in your heart! You said you'd always be there, You said you'd never leave. But now I sit here, alone and crying, As I solomnly greive. I shouldn't of had to say bye, I wasn't ready in any way. But now that I think of it, I never prepared to see this day. You couldn't see a way out from the pain, And decided to choose your own fate. You took my heart down with you, I lost more than my boyfriend, I lost my s soulmate. If only I would have been there! If only I would have known, That you hide your pain so well, And your true feelings were never shown. But now it's too late. I'll never see your shining face again. Just know that I'll always love you, And can't wait to see you in Heaven.

No comments: