YEAH! I soooo wanna go to school until I really miss studying... Man, i can't believe i'm saying these words! I'm sure I'll take back my words within a few months time. Haha!At least you have a job to do, not like me... Sit at home all day long...
ok. friday. ok?LOL. that mr lim zihan ar, a while say i mad a while ask me sneak in. ISHness.i get ur number from someone la. dowan to be so public.BTW im only working on tuesday and fridays, and sometimes saturday. LOL
Post a Comment
2 comments:
YEAH! I soooo wanna go to school until I really miss studying... Man, i can't believe i'm saying these words! I'm sure I'll take back my words within a few months time. Haha!
At least you have a job to do, not like me... Sit at home all day long...
ok. friday. ok?
LOL.
that mr lim zihan ar, a while say i mad a while ask me sneak in.
ISHness.
i get ur number from someone la. dowan to be so public.
BTW im only working on tuesday and fridays, and sometimes saturday. LOL
Post a Comment