I'm freaking serious! Its been some time since i have gotten angry and exploded.. and today, its proven that all this while i kept it inside. ok lets see..
- I got my license 6 months ago but I'm still not allowed to drive by myself.
- I am not allowed to mop the house (mum;s scared i might slip and fall)
- I am not allowed to bake when they are not in.
- I dont have any nice DVD's to watch.
- Everyday i wake up, i have to think of what i have to COOK for my lunch!
- Sometimes, theres nothing to eat/cook.
- Friends are so hard to get hold of to go out.
- I am BROKE.
- I'm getting fatter.
- My freaking stamina is dropping like HELL. thanks to NS. and rotting at home.
- Family members keeps thinking i will get YSD. HELLO?? Wake up to reality la PLEASE!
- I stay at home whole day long, nothing to do. so, i SLEEP la! and i get weird dreams!
- the FREAKING weather is damn HOT!!!!!!!!
- I want a nice blouse.
what else? for now thats all. but im seriously frustrated! and i got nothing to look forward to for this weekend. coz KL trip cancelled. BAH. dang it. im just frustrated.
sometimes, i feel like i should get involved in dangerous activities.. like what Bella did to get over Edward in New Moon. Or get hit by some moving truck or something. Then life will get interesting. better than rotting at home. GRRR!



No comments:
Post a Comment