Saturday, May 07, 2005
found these interesting..
: Message: SUmthInG to PonDeR....It is when u stop going along with the crowd andstart realizing that there are many things aboutyouself that u didn't know and may not like. U startfeeling insecure and wonder where u will be in ayear or two but then get scared because u barelyknow where u are now.. U start realizing thatpeople are selfish and that,maybe, those friends that u thought u were soclose to aren't exactly the greatest people u haveever met, and the people u have lost touch withare some of the most important ones. What u don'trecognise is that they are realising that too, andaren't really cold, catty, mean or insecure, but thatthey are as confused as U!!! U look at ur job..and itis not even close to what u thought u would bedoing, or maybe u are looking for a job andrealizing that u are going to have to start at bottomand that scares u.. ur opinions have gottenstronger. U see what others are doing and findurself judging more than usual because suddenlyu realise that u have certain boundaries in ur lifeand are constantly adding things to ur list of whatis acceptable and what isn't. One minute, u areinsecure and then the next, secure.. U laugh andcry with the greatest force of ur life. U feel aloneand scared and confused. Suddenly, change isthe enemy and u try and cling on the past withdear life, but soon realize that the past is driftingfurther and further away, and there is nothing todo but stay where u are or move forward!!! U getur heart broken and wonder how someone uloved could do such damage to u.... or u lie in bedand wonder why u can't meet anyone decentenough that u want to get to know better. Ormaybe u love someone but love someone else tooand cannot figure out why u are doing thisbecause u know that u aren't a bad person. Onenight stands and random hook ups start to lookcheap. Getting wasted and acting like an idiotstarts to look pathetic. U go through the sameemotions and questions over and over, and talkwith ur friends about the same topics because ucannot seem to make a decision. U worry aboutstudies, money, the future and making a life forurself.... and while winning the race would begreat, right now u'd just like to be a contender!!What u may not realise is that everyone readingthis relates to it. We are in our best of times andour worst of times, trying as hard as we can tofigure this whole thing out.. Send this to ur twentysomething friends.. maybe it will help someonefeellike that aren't alone in their state of confusion..Cheers friends.. think about it...note:life has always been such a pain...live withit..move on...n don't worry too much...live lifecool...if u can't do it there is always a deathoption...i'll be at ur funeral...no worries..
little did u knoe that just ur smile wld brighten up my day little did u knoe that just ur voice would make me smile n little did u knoe dat being without you is suicidal unlike guys that i knew u didnt care what was written in my history stood by me like my shadow the love u showered me with the care u showed reassured me that u wld b there no matter what in ur eyes i met trust in ur eyes i saw sincerity everything u did seem perfectly fine there wouldnt b a reason for me to stop loving u when u put love in d middle of i and u my heart flew high into d air when we were away my heart dived deep into d ocean thats when i realize im so deeply in love with you.
BOY: I saw her todayGIRL: I saw him todayBOY: It seems like its been foreverGIRL: I wonder if he still caresBOY: She looks better than beforeGIRL: I couldn't stop staring at himBOY: I asked her how things were goingGIRL: I asked about his new girlfriendBOY: I'd choose her over any girl im withGIRL: He's probablly really happy rightnowBOY: I couldnt look at her without startingto cryGIRL: He couldnt even look at meBOY: I told her I miss herGIRL: He doesnt mean itBOY: I meant itGIRL: He didnt mean itBOY: I love herGIRL: He loves his new girlfriendBOY: I held her for the last timeGIRL: He gave me a friendly hugBOY: Then I went home and criedGIRL: Then I went home and criedBOY: I lost herGIRL: I still love himat this very minute~~someone is thinking of yousomeone cares about you.someone misses yousomeone wants to hold your hand.someone wants you to be happy.someone wants to hug you.someone will do anything for you.someone needs to know your love isunconditional.someone wants to tell you how muchthey care.someone wants to stay up watchingmovies w/you.someone wants to hold you in their arms.someone wants to see you.someone wants to be your lover.someone loves you for who you are.someone loves the way you make themfeel.someone wants to be with you.someone wants you to know they arethere for you.someone is glad that you're their friend.someone is wishing you would noticethem.someone wants to get to know you better.someone loves you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment