Thursday, August 04, 2011

Blogger Award!




RULES
1. Say thank you to someone who give you this award
2. Write about someone who give you this award
3. Write about yourself
4. Give this award to your 9 blogger-friends


1. Who else to thank other than Miss Lee Pei Kin. haha thank you! for giving me a reason to update my blog, although its been quite some time. HEHEHEHE!

2. I have known this girl since Form 1. :D not really close to her but i do talk to her. haha a VERY nice person.. although when she doesnt smile, she looks really fierce! a very organised person too! haha sweet and pretty, extremely photogenic i can say. Quite good with her hands, have seen her doing handicrafts :D and have been my person-to-go-to when i need help in accounts. hehehehe!

3. I am Elynn Suah. Now rotting at home. Erm, i love sports. I am born with a big body frame, which i can do nothing about it. I just finished my diploma, going for my degree soon. I have nothing else to say. OH, i love sleeping. and when i get in the mood to read, i will read non stop. I LOVEEE buying books, but i spend like yearsss finishing just one book. LOL

4. 9? so many? MALASNYEEEEE! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://adf.ly/onSEm

fifa14.vipmmobank said...

Searching ahead of time, GameStop repeated the previously stated 4th fraction along with fullyear revenue for every discuss advice figures of $1.Sixty six for you to $1.Seventy six and also $2.82 to be able to $2.92, correspondingly.Whether they are mainstream or even enthusiast, nearly all mass media shops have got suggested their utmost involving The new year winners.
Fifa 15 Coins

Buy Fifa 14 Coins