Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Needles? No sweat! :D

So for those of you who do not know, i used to be REALLY scared of needles! haha! 

Read this post:
.needles..AGAIN

Well todayyy.. i had to do my medical checkup (again, after 2 years).

And good news yaw! im not afraid of needles anymore!

1.     I looked when the medical officer poked the needle into the  BIG VEIN at my arm to draw blood out.
2.     I looked when the medical officer did the mantoux test.


FYI, the bloody mantoux test is for TB or something. They medical officer will inject some sorta liquid under ths FIRST LAYER OF SKIN. and then after 72 hours, go back and measure how long is the 'bonjol'.

I can finally say, IM NOT SCARED OF NEEDLES ANYMORE. HAH!
One thing tho, i still hate peeing in a cup. ugh.

1 comment:

neeraj said...

It took me time to read all the tips, but I clearly loved the post.
It proved to be very helpful to me and I’m certain to all of the commenters here!

Thanks
<a href="http://www.gurgaonresidential.com