Friday, February 11, 2011

she should apologize.

Referring to this, i am indeed very ashamed to be living in a country where harmony is being emphasized continuously, yet there are those who do not practice what they preach. (not literally preach)

As a non-muslim, i am angry. how can you stereotype and general a community based on a celebration? How can someone actually say such 'immoral activities' are traditions of a community of people from a certain religion?

Yes, valentines day has/may have an association with saint valentine. But people fail to understand that in Malaysia, it is more of a commercialized celebration rather than a religious celebration.

Ok, so you dont want people of your community to celebrate it. So be it. Just leave the others who want to celebrate it.. dont condemn or post hurtful remarks on them.

I personally think she should be taken in by the ISA. No? Try reversing the roles now.. do you think that person will be put in ISA?

I mean, i think there is no use teaching our younger generation on 1 Malaysia and the importance of respecting others' religion when the adults, or the ones who emphasize so much on these, actually does such things.

I always believe to just listen, learn, and not to comment on other religions as i may not know the religion well. But i guess thats not what everyone thinks, apparently.

I am so hurt. ugh.

No comments: