hello!

I came back to college yesterday. =)
I had a nice day today. Classes were fun, the weather is oh so nice and cooling.
But one thing is bothering me..
My roommate can NEVER seem to stop doing her work. I came back form lunch and there she is with her laptop on, reading physics/maths questions. And now she is doing maths/physics while i blog, play word challenge, and HOPEFULLY type my english essay.
And i feel like sleeping now. I cant stand seeing numbers. And SHE can do it 24 hours.
Oh people. HELP ME! is it me? or her? which one of us is abnormal? tell me.. before i go crazy and you will see me doing maths/physics/etc 24 hours. =)
ok. im going to sleep. i can study later. haha. typical of elynn suah. LOL.
oh to andy mau.. sorry i didnt read your blog post till yesterday night.. i would have visited u in hospital if i read abt it earlier! anyway TAKE CARE and get well soon!! =)

I came back to college yesterday. =)
I had a nice day today. Classes were fun, the weather is oh so nice and cooling.
But one thing is bothering me..
My roommate can NEVER seem to stop doing her work. I came back form lunch and there she is with her laptop on, reading physics/maths questions. And now she is doing maths/physics while i blog, play word challenge, and HOPEFULLY type my english essay.
And i feel like sleeping now. I cant stand seeing numbers. And SHE can do it 24 hours.
Oh people. HELP ME! is it me? or her? which one of us is abnormal? tell me.. before i go crazy and you will see me doing maths/physics/etc 24 hours. =)
ok. im going to sleep. i can study later. haha. typical of elynn suah. LOL.
oh to andy mau.. sorry i didnt read your blog post till yesterday night.. i would have visited u in hospital if i read abt it earlier! anyway TAKE CARE and get well soon!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment