i actually cried like that when i lost my porpor :'(
After i confirmed with him that its the same person, he was walking in and out of the kitchen (where i was), preparing for his daily visit to the gym. Each time he walked in, he would say something good about his friend. "he played hockey with me last time", "he was a joker, a funny man", "he's younger than me".
I guess he took it quite hard. He must have been really close to that friend. :(
And it makes me realise that one day, i will get bad news about the people around me too. Or maybe, my friends and family will get the bad news. What will people say? What will I say?
I am actually someone who takes losses very badly. Like really badly.
This life is.. temporary. Nothing is permanent, except change. Only change is permanent.
well, just a thought. take care everyone :D


No comments:
Post a Comment