Thursday, October 21, 2010

time, people, love

After losing a friend whom i have known since primary school days, i have been reflecting alot.

I have grown to cherish the people around me more, to appreciate time more.
I sometimes think to myself, is this what i REALLY want from life?
Am i chasing after what i REALLY want?

I really miss my friend. In fact, i have been having some trouble going to sleep alone at night, because it just traumatizes me that my friend, my angelic friend had to go in such a manner.
It wasnt pretty, no it wasnt.
And the picture still haunts me, whenever im alone.

i dont know how long i will take to recover fully.
It somehow affects me alot.

I wont take long, i guess.
i need to bounce back up, for exams and all. :)

take care everyone, all my love. :D

2 comments:

Movie Watch Online said...

I like it...this post...

Lance Tang said...

As time goes on...
we don't forget, the memory precipitate and crystallize deep in our heart... Life goes on~