And when I think of you and the love we once knew How I wish we could go back in time Do you ever think back on old memories like that Or do I ever cross your mind
Do you ever wake up lonely in the middle of the night Because you miss me, do you darling Oh, and do your memories ever take You back into another place in time And do you ever miss the feelings And the love we shared when you were with me, tell me darling Or do I ever cross your mind
Oh, how often I wish that again I could kiss Your sweet lips like I did long ago And how often I long for those two loving arms That once held me so gentle and close
ok. the title reminds me of my english classes in standard 6 with mr lee yee huat. haha.
the lyrics above is frm the song 'do i ever cross your mind' by dolly parton.
it brings lots of sweet and bitter memories from the past. i cherish so much. and it keeps reminding me to treasure the present, and work hard for the future. no idea why. lols.
neways, i went for the amali thingy today. haha. driving is FUn for now. even if i do get my license anyway, i dont think i wana drive larr~ malas. haha. got people send wana drive for wat? hehe. so those can drive wan d, i ever ready to be ur penumpang k! hahaa.
im pretty much stressed up lor. spm so so blardy near. and i not prepared. can suicide wan leh think of it. haha. but still, i turn to FOOD for comfort. well that explains my expanding diameter but who cares. i happy can d lor! haha.
this month super busy. so many quizes. physics, chemistry, maths. mati. my otak sure perah till no juice d wan. haha.
oh, and i have this friend whos joining the f1 car thing. please show your support k! they need sponsors.. who's kind enough please do sponsor. they're reliable k. boleh menang mia. here's the link to their website :
http://www.freewebs.com/vthrust/index.htmanyway. gtg d. wana pergi makan liao. yum yum. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment