Tuesday, August 16, 2005

i hate u people~!

i cried ytd nite.. very hard.. coz no one wanna choi me.. i really needed someone but no one answered my call.. i was invisible to themm.. eveyr single one of them.. why must you do this to me? GOD hates me.. he hates me so much.. i noe.. but why must he do this to me? i mean.. if u wan me to suffer, give me a disease or sumthing, dont torture me like dis.. please, i beg u~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just browsing through your blog when I read this post. Firstly, go knock you head on your computer screen so that this would be easier to sink into your abyssmally empty brain. God does NOT hate you. Just because life seems kind of hard at the moment doesn't mean God hates you. If only you knew how much He loves each and everyone of us. I doubt you're a Christian because no Christian would be so ignorant to simply say that. If you think your life is hard, think again. Complaining non-stop, that's all you do. What about the rest of us? When I read your so-called difficulies through life, I don't laugh neither sneer but do wonder what state you'd be in if you were in my shoes instead. My point is, quit complaining and judging God is no simple matter. He can zap you into pulp in the blink of an eye. If you think you're fat, then do something. Which, yeah I kinda agree with you since you're 60+ kg and yet still 14.